Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Diari Ubuntu Saya! : Happy 23rd Birthday LInux!

Happy Birthday Linux : 25th August 1991
Revision and get to know more about Linux, as I thought my level of understanding still at the beginning.

Well, I guess it is easy to understand this video from Eli the computer guy.


Me myself when look at the duration of this video make me sick to just listen but it is worth because the explanation is clear and easy to understand.

My strategy is by making this video short (or just can pause it) and understand it step by step. Digest it and try it practically.

Actually, most of the basic stuff  I already did it but somehow I just want to know the meaning of what I'm doing it and why I'm doing it.

Note : I'm not the one who are very hardworking to read everything on man page. haha..
Anyway Google seems to have direct answer and a good alternative! :)





No comments: